People Insight Comments on Work Engagement Analysis Results
London, United Kingdom (15th May, 2012) – People Insight, a leading provider of employee engagement and employee survey services, reveal the findings of a recent study their company conducted which focussed on analysing the factors that most clearly drive engagement.
People Insight drew data across 300 client studies and millions of individual responses to pinpoint particular factors which contributed most strongly to driving employee engagement. The top ten most influential factors affecting employee engagement were:
- I get a sense of achievement from working at my company
- I enjoy my work
- In my job I have the chance to do what I do best
- I am proud of the work I do
- My last appraisal review meeting was useful in helping me improve how I do my job
- My job makes the best use of the skills and abilities that I have
- I believe action will be taken as a result of this survey
- I think the benefits I receive compare favourably with other employers in our industry
- My manager trusts me to do a good job
- I have the freedom I need to get on with my job.
A spokesperson for People Insight commented: “The particular point to note from this research is that there is a very strong relationship between people believing that action will be taken as a result of the survey, and also being engaged at work.
“As part of our Employee Engagement Model, we can help businesses to identify their own employees’ engagement drivers and work with this knowledge to create a more productive and enjoyable working environment in which employees can flourish.
“Creating a particular vision and culture in your company is essential for success, and we can help you to apply this concept throughout your organisation; allowing you to take action and start seeing results.”
For more information on People Insight and their work engagement studies, please call 0203 142 6511 or visit http://www.peopleinsight.co.uk.
About People Insight:
People Insight specialise in measuring employee engagement and offering practical advice on all aspects of the survey cycle to provide the insight and support organisations need to transform their performance. UK employers of all sizes spanning the public, private and not for profit sectors choose to work with People Insight as they have a great reputation for delivering a professional, personal and responsive engagement survey service that clients can trust.
People Insight Ltd
Barley Mow Business Centre
Zip: W4 4PH
Tel: 0203 142 6511
- Same Day Delivery Services Open Up New Markets
- Easy Ways to Get Cheap International Calls from Pocket Dial UK
- Find a Large Range of Loft Insulation at Ybsinsulation.com
- There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel For Office Cleaning In London
- The Best Driving School Glasgow Has to Offer
- Visitor Numbers in Northumberland Remain Stable
- Finding a Driving School in Glasgow Is Easier Than Ever
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.