One of the greatest challenges faced by any process improvement initiative is ensuring that it directly helps you achieve your overall business goals and objectives. In all companies, strategic objectives need translating into 100s if not 1,000s of goals at operational level. But how do you ensure that your execution is aligned with those strategies and more importantly how do you ensure that improvement initiatives remain on top of the executive agenda?
Featuring examples drawn from leading global organizations in both the public and private sector, Paul Docherty, CEO of i-nexus and the recognized expert in the emerging discipline of Business Execution, will outline in a one hour webinar the specific actions that Operational Excellence deployment leaders can personally take in the next 90 days to multiply, by an order of magnitude, the level of improvement activity in their organizations and directly link business goals with process excellence initiatives.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How leading organizations are harnessing the closed-loop business execution cycle to align Lean Six Sigma initiatives with business objectives and to ensure management at all levels are engaged and motivated to drive execution of improvement actions.
- The immediate steps you can take to create a clear line-of-sight between business goals and operational excellence projects.
- Practical ways to establish regular ‘execution’ focused business reviews that ensure improvement initiatives remain a key focus for senior executives.
The webinar will be available to download from 28th February. Register online at http://www.i-nexus.com/news/feb-webinar.html.
Notes to editor:
1. Paul Docherty, Chief Executive Officer, i-nexus. Paul was a co-founder of i-nexus in 2001, and has spearheaded its rapid expansion into the preferred global deployment partner for Lean Six Sigma and Strategy Execution programs. His understanding of the challenges of embedding Six Sigma and other performance improvement methodologies into the fabric of organizations comes from his experience coaching senior management teams in many Global 500 companies and from leading the deployment of Six Sigma at Marconi. Paul holds a Master of Engineering in Computer Systems and Software Engineering from the University of York and an MBA from the University of Warwick.
2. i-nexus is a leading provider of on-demand software that helps organizations to drive consistent execution of their business goals. Used extensively by industry heavyweights such as Pfizer, Nestle and Alstom, i-nexus Business Execution software is helping global organizations in both the public and private sectors to translate business goals into actions, plan and drive implementation of those actions and subsequently track the achievement of goals. The first web-based application to truly ‘close-the-loop’, i-nexus is helping executives in leading global organizations to align, mobilize and focus the efforts of many thousands of employees every day in pursuit of their goals.
3. Further details about i-nexus can be seen at www.i-nexus.com
4. Editorial is also suitable for American Press.
5. Photo of Paul Docherty, i-nexus logo, other supporting images and additional information can be requested from Jenny Gibson at Blue Chilli Marketing.
Tel: +44 (0)121 428 4200