27 April 2011 – Continuing in their commitment to provide outstanding customer service to their clients, SJD Accountancy were announced today as finalists in the UK Customer Experience Awards 2011, in the ‘Professional Services and Research Agencies’ category.
Having won the Institute of Customer Service ‘Customer Commitment award’ back in March SJD Accountancy, the UK’s largest accountants to Contractors with over 10,000 Limited Company clients, continue to put customer service and client management at the forefront of everything they do.
The UK Customer Experience Awards, acknowledges companies who focus purely on putting customer service at the foundation of their company. Having been established back in 2010 the awards are endorsed by a number of leading professional and membership bodies including the Institute of Customer Service, the Society of Consumer Affairs International, the International Customer Service Institute and the Customer Experience Foundation.
Charmaine Vallance-Poole, Customer Services Director at SJD Accountancy, commented “The UK Customer Service award embodies the key message we enforce to our employees at SJD Accountancy every day, our priority and goal is always to make every single potential and existing client know they are our only priority, so to be acknowledged in this category is fantastic and a real credit to our fantastic employees”.
Other companies named as finalists include: Barclaycard, Nationwide Building Society, Legal & General, Everything Everywhere and EON. Winners will be announced on 8 July 2011.
About SJD Accountancy:
SJD Accountancy is the UK’s largest specialist provider of fixed fee, limited company accountancy services to contractors, freelancers and Small Businesses. It is the only national specialist firm of accountants with offices in all major cities, and is the chosen accountancy firm for more than 10,000 clients.
SJD Accountancy has been acting for contractors and small businesses since 1992 and is the most recommended accountancy firm on the Internet. It has more qualified staff than any other specialist firm, with qualifications covering the major Tax and Accountancy bodies, including ATII, ATT, ACCA, CA, ACA, FCCA, ACMA.
SJD Accountancy offers a complete package including completion of accounts, payroll bureau, dividends, corporation tax computations, personal taxation and all company returns.
On top of all that, SJD Accountancy has also won every relevant industry award possible, including:
- ‘Small Firm of the Year’ – Winner Accountancy Age 2007 & 2004
- ‘Best Accountant for Contractors’ – Contractor UK 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 & 2006
- ‘Best use of Internet’- Finalist Accountancy Age Awards 2008
- ‘Santander Small to Medium Business of the Year’ – Finalist National Business Awards 2010
- ‘Excellence in Customer Services’ – Finalists National Customer Service Awards 2009
- ‘Business of the Year’ – Finalists National Chamber of Commerce Awards 2008
- ‘Extraordinary Three Star Status’ – Sunday Times Best Companies Accreditation 2009 – 2007
- ‘Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For’ – Award 2009 – 2007
- ‘Customer Commitment Award’ – Winner Institute of Customer Service 2011
And most importantly, in a recent survey 98% of their clients rated SJD Accountancy as ‘better than other accountants’ – and they are working hard to convince the other 2%!
Tel: 0500 152500, 01442 275789,