7th September 2011- Is NVA activity draining your operational excellence resources? Are spreadsheets not as flexible and scalable as you need them to be? Do you need to find a more effective way to create the reports demanded by senior managers?
The evidence is clear – the vast majority of organizations are losing at least one belt to non-value added activity for every ten they train. It doesn’t have to be this way. Register for the next webinar from i-nexus and you’ll find out how to ‘free up’ one of your black belts.
Join Paul Docherty, CEO and founder of i-nexus and renowned Business Execution expert, as he shares how leading organizations are dramatically reducing the amount of NVA activity undertaken by their belts. During the webinar, Paul will also highlight how Business Execution technology is helping deployment leaders replace ‘out-of-date’ spreadsheets with real-time insight into the benefits and progress of their operational excellence programs.
In this FREE one-hour session you will learn:
- The principal NVA activities typically undertaken by belts and how to eliminate them
- The hidden dangers and costs of managing your operational excellence initiatives with spreadsheets
- How the new ‘lite’ version of the industry leading i-nexus business execution platform can deliver dramatic results in days, not months
This FREE webinar will be delivered on Thursday 29th September from 11:00 to 12:00 (Eastern Time) and 16:00 to 17:00 (UK Time). Register at http://www.i-nexus.com/news/free-black-belt-webinar.html
Notes to editor:
1. Paul Docherty, Chief Executive Officer, i-nexus. Paul was a co-founder of i-nexus in 2001, and has spearheaded its rapid expansion into the preferred global deployment partner for Lean Six Sigma and Strategy Execution programs. His understanding of the challenges of embedding Six Sigma and other performance improvement methodologies into the fabric of organizations comes from his experience coaching senior management teams in many Global 500 companies and from leading the deployment of Six Sigma at Marconi. Paul holds a Master of Engineering in Computer Systems and Software Engineering from the University of York and an MBA from the University of Warwick.
2. i-nexus are leading providers of specialist software that enables global organizations to turn business goals into results. We offer business execution strategy software for specialist business execution plans. Used extensively by industry heavyweights such as Pfizer, Nestle and Alstom, i-nexus Business Execution software is helping global organizations in both the public and private sectors to translate business goals into actions, plan and drive implementation of those actions and subsequently track the achievement of goals. The first web-based application to truly ‘close-the-loop’, i-nexus is helping executives in leading global organizations to align, mobilize and focus the efforts of many thousands of employees every day in pursuit of their goals.
3. Further details about i-nexus can be seen at www.i-nexus.com
4. Editorial is also suitable for American Press.
5. Photo of Paul Docherty, i-nexus logo, other supporting images and additional information can be requested from Tina Prajapati at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 (0)2476 608876